from Potomac CrossFit:
PCF Weightlifting Club has been in full force for a month now! Sundays get a nice crowd and although Wednesdays aren’t as popular, the people who do come are still getting quality training. Some questions have been thrown around inquiring what exactly they are getting when they come to the PCF Lifting Club and is it worth the money. I can definitely tell you what you are getting when you step foot in the door on Sunday evenings and Wednesday mornings, but it is your call if you think it is worth the $12/session ($6/hour) fee.
Here is what you get:
1) Access to the gym during a time when the gym has been previously closed. Two bonus classes!
2) Two hours to work on form, technique, and strength as opposed to the allotted time in classes
3) A team of people who are there not only to train with you, but encourage you.
4) A coach(es) who is able to train with you and provide tips and encouragement
5) An opportunity to take the lifts to the next level, not only in numbers and technique, but in a competition setting as well.
Clean and Jerk
21 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
21 Russian Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
21 Kettlebell Swings (35/25)
8 Assisted Pull-ups