Fahran Robb

Coach

I was always an athletic person growing up—my parents liked to brag I was the only student to play every sport and maintain a perfect 4.0+ GPA in my high school class—but after a bad car accident, I spent three-and-a-half years in medical treatments and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome. My doctors essentially gave up on me ever recovering, but, fortunately, my friends never did. They introduced me to CrossFit at a time in my life when I needed it most. After they pestered me for almost two months, I showed up to a free class in June 2012 with a glimmer of hope in my eye and have never looked back. CrossFit has truly enabled me to “live life” again.

One thing I love about CrossFit is seeing measurable and observable progress. As a first-year law student in 2010, my classmates had to carry my books up the stairs for me because I wasn’t capable of doing so myself. Today, I lift and move things I once thought were not humanly possible. I enjoy getting other women and men excited about lifting heavy weights. Seeing the results of others from CrossFitting never ceases to amaze me. Don’t be surprised if you see me walking over with more weight to put on your barbell. Want to flip a 400#+ tire, lift atlas stones, carry a yoke, or pull a heavy sled? Come check out one of my CrossFit Strongman classes sometime.

Certificates:
CF-L1 Trainer
CF Strongman Trainer
CF Powerlifting Trainer

Strongman Qualifier Achievements:
Strongest Woman in the World, 2016
Strongman Corporation Nationals, America’s Strongest Woman, 2016
USS Pro Women’s Worlds, 2016
USS VA State Record Holder for Log Clean and Press, July 2016
USS Nationals, 2017

Bitnami