Group Foundations is a course that consists of 2 one hour classes. Included in the cost of Group Foundations is a Foundations Unlimited Membership, good for one month, starting on the day your Foundations 2 Pack is activated.
Group Foundations General Policy:
- If you sign up for a Group Foundations Class, and do not show up, or cancel within the a 12 hour period for morning classes, or 4 hour period for evening classes, you will be charged a $25 No Show Fee.
- You may attend unlimited Workout of the Day classes for your first month after both Foundations classes are attended. Your Foundations Unlimited Membership starts on the day you begin Foundations.
- As of February 1, 2018: Once Foundations is complete, you are automatically enrolled in a 13x per month, 3-month membership unless otherwise stated. Prior to February 1, you are automatically enrolled in a 9x per month, month-to-month membership unless otherwise stated. Please allow at least 48 hours notice prior to your billing date, to make any changes to your account. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private foundations is a course that consists of 2 one hour classes. We offer a 4-on-1 class, 3-on-1 class, 2-on-1 class, or a 1-on-1 Foundations. This a smaller group of individuals with one coach and also includes a Foundations Unlimited Membership starting on the day your Private Foundations was activated.
Private Foundations Sign-up Policy:
- You must have your group pre-determined unless you are doing a 1-on-1. We do not set up groups to start Private Foundations. Ask your friends, family, co-workers, or come to a free class to meet some other athletes!
- You must complete your Foundations Classes with the same coach.
- You must complete your Foundations Classes within a month from when you started.
- You may attend unlimited Workout of the Day classes for your first month after all Foundations Classes have been attended. Your Foundations Unlimited Membership starts on the day you begin Foundations.
Private Foundations General Policy:
- If you miss a scheduled Private Foundations Class, you will be charged a $50 make-up fee for your first miss, and $75 for all subsequent misses.
- You may reschedule directly with your Private Foundations Coach up to 4 hours ahead of time without incurring a fine.
- Once your Private Foundations and Foundations Unlimited is complete, you are automatically enrolled in a 9x per month, month to month membership unless otherwise stated. Please allow at least 48 hours notice prior to your billing date, to make any changes to your account. You may email email@example.com.
General Membership Policy:
- Contracts and month-to-month are billed monthly on your anniversary day.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your contract or month-to-month membership between 9x, 13x, and unlimited per month up to 48 hours prior to your billing date.
- 5% service fee on contracts paid via credit card. No additional fee for ACH payment.
- No rollover classes. All classes must be used in the billing month.
- The 15% MIL/LEO/FF discount still applies regardless of the payment method elected (Credit Card or ACH).
- MIL = Military Discount. This applies to Active Duty and Activated Reservist ONLY.
- LEO = Active Law Enforcement Officer ONLY.
- FF = Active Firefighter ONLY.
- Military Dependents, Government Civilians, and Government Contractors are NOT eligible for MIL/LEO/FF Discount.
- Couples Discount 10% to each member. This applies to married couples ONLY.
- If you are eligible for multiple discounts we will apply the largest discount you qualify for. For example, if you are MIL, but also married to a member, the MIL member will get a 15% discount, and the spouse will get a 10% discount.
Setting up ACH:
Setting up ACH can be done by one of the following methods:
- Emailing your routing number and account number information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emailing a photo of a check to email@example.com
- Bring in a voided check to the gym and give it to a coach
Unlimited, 13x and 9x Month-to-Month memberships:
- Athletes can suspend for any time period desired that is less than or equal to six months
- Athletes must notify firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to billing or be subject to a $20 refund fee.
Unlimited, 13x and 9x Contracts:
- You may cancel a contract by providing a doctor’s note, proof of change of address ten miles from our locations, job relocation email/letter, or military/government deployment orders. Contracts broken for any other reason will require a penalty fee of 30% of remaining contract obligation, paid in full, at time of termination.
- You may suspend a contract by providing a doctor’s note.
- Any athlete that has completed a Foundations at either Potomac CrossFit or Patriot CrossFit can reactivate their membership in the future.
- At the time of reactivation, you will resume at your previous membership rate unless your membership has been suspended/terminated for longer than 6 months. If this is the case, you will be reactivated at the current rate.
- You do not have to repeat Foundations.
- All athletes are required to scan-in to a class when they arrive at the gym for the class. Failure to scan-in will result in a $35 fee which will charged to your account.
- Athletes should use their key fob or smartphone to scan-in for a class.
Declined Credit Card payments:
- If your membership payment was declined, you have 72 hours to update your information or your membership will be terminated.
Declined ACH payments:
- If your ACH payment was declined due to insufficient funds, a fee of $25 will be charged to your account
- If your ACH payment was declined for any other reason, you will have 72 hours to provide payment or your membership will be terminated.
Exceeding Membership level:
- In order to provide as much flexibility as possible to our members, if you have a 9x or 13x membership and wish to come to additional classes within your billing month, you may do so, as long as you scan in. You will pay your per class rate for any number of classes you exceeded. This will be calculated by taking the base price and dividing it by your membership visits.
- If a refund is requested for any purchase or charge, a $20 fee will apply.
- Refunds will be given on membership charges within 48 hours of the charge. Refunds will not be given to membership charges that occurred more than 48 hours prior.
For experienced CrossFitters, we have two Test Out options:
- You may have your CrossFit Affiliate email email@example.com stating that you have passed an On Ramp/Elements/Foundations. We will then email you so you can create a profile and sign our online waiver.
- If you do not qualify for Option 1, you may schedule a Test Out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Test Out is 60 minutes. If you pass and sign-up for membership, the cost for the Test Out is $60. If you do not pass the Test Out, you must attend Foundations to continue at PCF. In either case, your $60 will be credited to either your membership or your Foundations purchase if you sign up within 48 hours of your Test Out.
You must be a member of another CrossFit Affiliate in order to drop-in for a WOD. We welcome athletes that are members at other CrossFit Affiliates to drop-in. You must sign up for the class prior to attending. Sign-ups will be available 24 hours prior to class time.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.